What actions can be taken in this medium?
- People can engage in private chats
- People can engage in public chats on multiple channels
- Working groups can host calls on public voice channels
- Community calls can happen on the public voice channels
- People can meet and have work sessions on public voice channels
- Calls can be recorded in the public voice channels.
- Calls can be streamed
- Since discord voice channels don’t have a chat option, it is a good practice to use the respective chat channel to send relevant links or messages during a call. (e.g: If a call is happening in the ‘general voice channel’, use the ‘general chat channel’ to send a message)
- Delete unwanted content (admins/moderators)
Is this action or outcome required?
- One account per person
- Whenever a call is being recorded, this is communicated verbally in the beginning of the call and written in the call agenda.
- We embrace the culture of yes
- Be kind in any type of communication (Nonviolent, mindful, compassionate language). If you would like to learn more about Non Violent Communication please contact a Graviton.
- It is a good practice to assume best intentions from community members
- Value everyone’s time
- Memes are meant to be fun but there are boundaries to respect
Is this action or outcome forbidden?
- Disrespect of any kind
- Multiple accounts per person
- Creating bots without the consent of the community
- Avoid sending private messages when they can be sent in public channels
- Sharing inappropriate content on calls
- Sharing inappropriate content in the chat and private channels