Gravity aims to establish a culture of voluntary compliance around the TEC agreements. It proposes the recognition and application of conflict management mechanisms to shape harmonious interactions between the members of its community.
@JuankBell is leading the Gravity working group and the Graviton Training. The training is happening now for the first time and will be offered 2 times a year with the intention to form Gravitons - the team of individuals equipped with knowledge and social tooling to address and mediate emerging conflicts or any uncomfortable situations in the best way possible.
- In case of conflict, Gravitons can approach the parties involved to collect information on the issues.
- All community members can propose new methodologies to approach graduated sanctions and mutual monitoring as well as upgrade current ones through Advice Process and Forum Voting.
- Gravitons can submit conflicts or issues to the Gravity Registry, that is a database of the cases managed by Gravity.
- Conflict resolution calls and chats are closed to Gravitons and parties involved to respect privacy and vulnerability.
- The Gravity working group can host training and capacitate individuals to become Gravitons.
- The Gravity training is free and open for all.
- Gravity can remove proposals from all the voting categories if they receive flags and/or are seen as harmful for the community based on our rules, boundaries, T&C’s and Code of Conduct.
What actions or outcomes are required or encouraged?
- Gravitons should accept cases based on their competence and communicate to the Gravity group if they don’t feel capable of handling an issue.
- Gravitons should promote trust and good relationships between the community
- Gravitons should update the Gravity Registry with the information of possible agreements or the final resolutions.
- All members should respect the arrangements made about the situations issued
What actions or outcomes are discouraged?
- Using the confidential Gravity information to serve personal interest (this would lead to expulsion of the Gravity group)